Interior Window Treatments
Plantation shutters are chosen for privacy, light diffusion and airflow. Some models are built for extra energy efficiency.
- Plantation Shutters: Classic style for current homes. Wood or cellular PVC shutters with wide louvers (2.5”, 3.5” or 4.5” options at no additional cost). Fully customizable and made in an array of colors. Louver Shop exclusive. Also known as plantation blinds.
- Classic Plantation Shutters: Premium wood and cellular PVC plantation shutters that create a traditional style in any home. Our most popular shutter.
- Heritage Diamond Select™: Solid wood plantation shutters built with top-of-the-line materials. They will set your home apart from the rest.
- LouverWood™: Cellular PVC plantation shutters that insulate three times greater than wood.
- Signature Shutters: Solid wood plantation shutters with an exclusive style only available from Louver Shop.
- Traditional Shutters: The “original” interior wood shutter with narrow frames and smaller louvers (1.25”).
Make your home more cozy and stylish with Hunter Douglas blinds from Louver Shop. As tough as they are beautiful, there’s a window blind for every home. A great choice to filter light and increase privacy.
- Horizontal Blinds: Traditional window treatment built in wood or PVC.
- EverWood®: Moisture-resistant PVC blinds that look like wood.
- Parkland®: Elegant horizontal hardwood blinds.
- Plantation Blinds: Plantation blinds have wider slats, like plantation shutters. Usually built from wood or faux wood.
- Mini Blinds: Horizontal aluminum blinds with long, narrow louvers.
- Vertical Blinds: Individual louvers clipped into a sliding track at the top of the blind.
- Cadence®: Soft vertical blinds with the look of drapes.
- Skyline®: Gliding vertical fabric panels with contemporary style.
- Somner®: Custom vertical blinds in vinyl, fabric or aluminum.
- Vertical Solutions®: Budget-friendly fabric or vinyl vertical blinds.
Hunter Douglas shades can diffuse sunlight, reduce heat transfer and block damaging UV rays.
- Honeycomb Shades: Offers superior energy efficiency. Multiple air pockets give them a honeycomb-like shape and strong insulating qualities.
- Applause®: Budget-friendly, energy-efficient honeycomb shade with triple-cell construction.
- Duette®: Most energy-efficient honeycomb shade on the market.
- Pleated Shades: A single piece of fabric that folds into neat pleats when raised.
- Roman Shades: One piece of fabric that hangs flat while closed and stacks when raised.
- Roller and Solar Shades: Simple, cost-effective shades. Curls around a roller when raised. Some models offer improved insulation and light-filtering capabilities.
- Designer Roller: Roller shade with more than 330 fabric choices.
- Designer Screen: Roller shades that bring UV protection and a view.
- Sonnette™: Traditional roller shade with energy-efficient construction.
- Sheer Shades: Provides both light and privacy. Incorporates vertical or horizontal adjustable vanes floating between backings.
- Nantucket™: Affordable sheers that bring together drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Pirouette®: Customizable sheers with superior light control that bring together drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Silhouette®: Premium sheers with exceptional light control that combine drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Luminette®: Combines the beauty of drapes and floating vertical blinds.
Hunter Douglas Operating Systems
Hunter Douglas brings a variety of motorized and manual operating systems for your blinds and shades. Available systems vary based on the product.
Motorized Operating Systems
- PowerView®: Wireless operating system controlled or scheduled via a remote or mobile device.
- SoftTouch™: Battery-operated system with wand operation.
- Vertical Motorized System: Remote or wall-mount system for vertical blinds.
Manual Operating Systems
- UltraGlide®: Retractable cord or wand remain at a consistent length when raising or lowering blinds.
- LiteRise®: Cordless system works with your touch, pushing up to raise or pulling down to lower.
- Duolite®: Light diffusion and window darkening in one product.
- LightLock™: Adds 100% blackout capability for Duette® Honeycomb Shades.
- Top-Down/Bottom Up: Open your shades from the top, bottom or anywhere in between.
- Vertiglide™: Cordless operating system for Duette® and Applause® Honeycomb Shades. Choose from manual or motorized.
- SimpleLift™: Contoured bottom rail eliminates the need for a handle, making raising and lowering shades simple.
- Cordless Lifting System: Cord-free spring-assist system to raise and lower large window solutions.
- EasyRise™: Pull on a loop to raise or lower a shade.
- Clutch-Operated Continuous Cord Loop: Continuous loop works on a pulley, rotating a clutch to raise or lower a shade.
- Custom Clutch: Smooth operating system that creates the smallest gap possible between a shade and a window to block the most light.
- Standard Cordlock: Locks into place for easy operation and streamlined appearance.
- Combination Wand/Cord Control: Offers single control to traverse or rotate the vanes or louvers.
- Wand Control: Replaces looped pull cords with a wand.
- Chain and Cord: Offers smooth operation and exceptional light control.
Parts and Features of Shutters, Blinds and Shades
We often refer to these parts and features on our window treatment product pages.
- Architella®: Premium feature for select Hunter Douglas products. Features superior energy efficiency.
- Cells: Sections that comprise a honeycomb shade.
- ClearView™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas option that improves the outdoor view for select window treatments.
- de-Light™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas component for blinds that hides cord holes and diminishes light leakage.
- End Retention System: Proprietary Louver Shop feature on hurricane shutters that takes away the need for storm bars.
- IllumiCell™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas light-diffusing feature for Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shades.
- Invisi-Lift™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas component for shades that floats horizontal vanes on a sheer backing.
- Louver: Wide horizontal panels in a plantation shutter.
- MagnaView®: Proprietary Hunter Douglas option for select horizontal blinds that nearly doubles the view.
- Polymer: Also referred to as faux or fake wood. A strong choice for rooms with high moisture.
- PerfectView: Louver Shop offers a contemporary operating system for our shutters that hides the traditional tilt bar from view. This provides smooth operation and improved view through the shutter.
- Slat: Individual strips that are part of a horizontal blind.
- SofTrak™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas feature for vertical blinds increasing effortless, quiet operation.
- Tilt Rod: Used on shutters to open or close louvers.
- Trielle™: Proprietary feature for Hunter Douglas Duette Architella Honeycomb Shades that improves energy efficiency.
- Vane: Hanging panels in a vertical blind.