Designer Roller ShadesPortfolio by Louver Shop
Designer Roller Shades offer a simple shading solution with modern flair. Lower the shade for privacy and light control or raise the shade to allow full light and to enjoy the view.
In the Designer Roller Shade Collection, find a contemporary fabric selection of light-filtering, black-out, and solar fabric styles, with colors and textures chosen for modern décor.
Shades can be customized to your design style. Open roll shades offer a modern simplicity, or pair shades with either rounded or square cassettes for a sophisticated finishing touch.
Shades are offered with the latest in cord-free control and motorization options, including our Exact Lift cordless lift system or our powerful motorized controls that can be paired with select home automation technologies.
Get a Free In-Home Design Consultation
Louver Shop will bring the roller shades showroom to you.
Shades Made Just for Your Windows
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Material: Fabric
- Width: 12” – 110”
- Height: 12” to 120”
- Specialty Options: Cassette and Box Valance Top Treatments, Two-in-One Cassette or Dual Brackets
Enjoy peace of mind with our Limited Lifetime Warranty, covering all aspects of workmanship and quality in your shades.
Designer Roller Shade Operating Systems
- Plastic or metal chain loop is pulled to raise and lower the shade manually.
- Cordless shades operate without the use of cords by pulling from the bottom bar of the shade. Easy Lift shades are lowered by pulling down on the bottom bar and can be raised to an upper stop position. Exact Lift shades can be raised or lowered to any preferred position in an exact location.
- Wand Motorization is a simplified motorized control, with shade operation, charging, and programming done from a wand handle that hangs to the side of the shade. Wand motorization is also a great alternative cordless option for shades that are installed in hard-to-reach places.
- Remote motorization is an extremely versatile control option, which makes shade control possible through hand-held remotes or wall switches. Automated control is also possible through the Pro Hub.
- When paired with remote motors, Pro Hubs allow automated control through the Connector+ app on iPhone or Android devices as well as the following smart technologies:
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
- Samsung Smart Things
- Siri Shortcuts
- Control 4