Rolling shutters don’t just protect your home from intruders, they can boost its resale value as well.
These shutters offer many other benefits to your home, which we’ll review shortly. When you’re thinking about adding them to your home, you’ll want to partner with a knowledgeable pro. Like one from Louver Shop, who will help you choose and customize the right solution for your needs during a free consultation.
Here are a couple of other benefits that rolling shutters can add to your home.
7 Benefits of Adding Rolling Shutters to Your Home
- They’re more attractive than other intruder prevention devices. Using bars on your windows and doors can be unsightly. Our rolling shutters come with an extra-small housing box and are designed to blend in with your home’s architecture, not detract from it. And despite being more attractive, they still provide a strong layer of protection that securely locks into place.
- They protect your home’s valuables from prying eyes. These shutters keep intruders from looking through windows or doors to see what’s inside your home.
- But they can do more than just protect your home from intruders. Rolling shutters can improve your energy efficiency on calm days and provide a blackout effect. Their sturdy, reinforced aluminum construction can also protect your home from severe storms. They protect the most vulnerable parts of your home from flying debris and rain. Some of the models we offer can also be used as hurricane shutters.
- They’re quick and easy to use. Rolling shutters that are motorized or automated can be deployed in just a few minutes with very little work on your end. If you prefer manual operation, we offer that as well. And select shutters can be customized with a weather sensor to make their use even faster and easier.
- They don’t require a lot of maintenance. You won’t need to do much to maintain your shutters, other than keeping them clean.
- They may improve your home’s value. Rolling shutters can be an attractive feature to prospective buyers.
- They may reduce your homeowner’s insurance premium. Your insurance company typically favors adding security devices to your home, which may help reduce your premium. Your exact savings will depend upon your location and your insurance carrier.
When you want to improve your home’s resale value or protect your home, Louver Shop is here to assist you through our knowledgeable design consultants. Your consultant will go over all your options during your free consultation, take professional measurements and provide you with a Louver Shop Complete Comfort Pricing™ quote, all at no charge or obligation. Contact us at 888-249-5655 to request your free consultation today!